In this session, you will:
- Learn cranial PRT techniques and clinical approaches to specific pathological conditions such as: post concussive syndrome, migraine, TMJ, and others
- receive a comprehensive overview of surface anatomy coupled with one-to-one instruction on how to appropriately palpate tender points and trigger points
- receive instruction on how to perform a myofascial scanning evaluation
- This course requires an online lecture and quiz prior to live course attendance. The online lecture is 1.75 CE/EBP.
- CE eligible for AT, PT, PTA, LMT and other health care providers.
* This course encompasses our online and/or live course: Positional Release Therapy: An Evidenced Based Update (6.0 EBP for ATs). Registered participants will receive an online lecture and quiz to complete prior to taking the laboratory portion of the course, which must be completed at least one week prior to the course offering.
Student Price: $385.00
Sample Cranial Agenda