Positional Release Therapy: An Evidence-Based Update
In this introductory course, participants will:
- be introduced to the evidence and theory supporting the use of positional release therapy (PRT) for a wide-variety of medical conditions
- receive hands-on instruction in PRT techniques for specific injury conditions such as, shin splints, iliotibial band friction syndrome, low back pain, shoulder impingment, concussion and more
- receive instruction on how to adequately palpate anatomical tissues that possess tender and trigger points
- 6.0 CE eligible for AT, PT, PTA, LMT and other health care providers. ATs earn 2.0 EBP for the lecture and 4.0 for the laboratory.
- *An online option is available for the lecture part of the course = 1.75 EBP/CE
Student Price: $285.00