Cranial Positional Release Therapy Course Ogden UT
- 7/22/23 Sat 8:00am - 5:00pm
- 7/23/23 Sun 8:00am - 5:00pm
Cranial PRT Course (Saturday & Sunday 8am-5pm):
In this session:
- Learn cranial PRT techniques and clinical approaches to specific pathological conditions such as: post concussive syndrome, migraine, TMJ, and others
- receive a comprehensive overview of surface anatomy coupled with one-to-one instruction on how to appropriately palpate tender points and trigger points
- receive instruction on how to perform a myofascial scanning evaluation
- This course requires an online lecture and quiz prior to live course attendance. The online lecture is 1.75 CE/EBP.
- 12.0 CE eligible for AT, PT, PTA, LMT and other health care providers.
* This course encompasses our online and/or live course: Positional Release Therapy: An Evidenced Based Update. Registered participants will receive an online lecture and quiz to complete prior to taking the laboratory portion of the course, which must be completed at least one week prior to the course offering.
- Dr. Timothy Speicher PhD, ATC, LAT, CSCS, PRT-c®
Click to learn more about our instructors.
- Available within walking or driving distance.
Transportation Lodging & Parking:
- Nearest airport: SLC
- Multiple lodging choices are available in area and near the course site
- Parking is available at the course site
Video Testimonial I feel like I can utilize what I learned immediately to help patients. The instruction was very clear and presented in a manner that is easy to comprehend and remember. PRT is an excellent, applicable technique. --Missy Allred, PT--
Check out more testimonials here!
Licensed or nationally certified health care practitioner, e.g., LMT, ATC, PT, DO, MD, PA, RN, DC, PTA (if you are not on this list, please inquire with PRT-i to see if your credentialing fulfills this pre-requisite). Pre-professional health care students: Currently enrolled health care students from an accredited educational program are eligible for training and certification, but must receive their professional certification prior to being awarded their PRT-c.
Course Policies and Procedures:
Course Policies and Procedures
Click here to review our course policies and procedures, e.g., refund, cancellation, etc.
Course Textbook/Materials:The PRT textbook is provided prior to the course: Clinical Guide to Positional Release Therapy by Dr. Speicher Powerpoint handouts of the lecture and lab materials will be provided.
Clinical Guide to Positional Release Therapy by Dr. SpeicherBuy Ticket