Spine and Pelvis PRT
In this session:
1. You will learn spine and pelvic PRT techniques and clinical approaches to specific pathological conditions, such as low back pain, piriformis syndrome, anterior innominate rotations and others.
2. Course attendees will learn how to "cure" chronic non-specific low back pain using the Wheelhouse Protocol(c) developed by Dr. Speicher over the last 15 years.
3. Participants will receive a comprehensive overview of surface anatomy, learn how to appropriately palpate tender points and trigger points
4. Participants will receive one-on-one instruction in how to perform a myofascial scanning evaluation.
5. Course attendees will also be taught basic instruction on activity of daily living instruction for management of low back pain and biomechanical influences that can serve as myofascial restriction triggers.
- This course requires an online lecture and quiz prior to live course attendance. The online lecture or Home Study Courses are 3.0 CE.
- 16.0 CE eligible for AT, PT, PTA, LMT and other health care providers.
- PRT Textbook provided at course.
* This course encompasses our online and/or live course: Positional Release Therapy: An Evidenced Based Update and How to Solve Chronic Non-Specific Low Back Pain: The Wheelhouse Protocol. Registered participants will receive an online lecture and quiz to complete prior to taking the laboratory portion of the course, which must be completed at least one week prior to the course offering.
Student Price: $385.00