(USA) OR, Medford|Spine and Pelvis PRT
Central Point, OR (USA)
- 7/10/21 Sat 8:00am - 5:00pm
- 7/11/21 Sun 8:00am - 2:00pm
Spine and Pelvis PRT
In this session:
- receive hands on-instruction in lower quarter PRT techniques and clinical approaches to specific pathological conditions such as plantar fasciitis, iliotibial band friction syndrome and others\
- receive a comprehensive overview of surface anatomy coupled with one-to-one instruction on how to appropriately palpate tender points and trigger points
- receive instruction on how to perform a myofascial scanning evaluation
- receive basic instruction on lower extremity biomechanical influences that can serve as myofascial restriction triggers.
- This course requires an online lecture and quiz prior to live course attendance. The online lecture is 1.75 CE/EBP.
- 10.5 CE eligible for AT, PT, PTA, LMT and other health care providers.
* This course encompasses our online and/or live course: Positional Release Therapy: An Evidenced Based Update (6.0 EBP for ATs). Registered participants will receive an online lecture and quiz to complete prior to taking the laboratory portion of the course, which must be completed at least one week prior to the course offering.
Licensed or nationally certified health care practitioner, e.g., LMT, ATC, PT, DO, MD, PA, RN, DC, PTA (if you are not on this list, please inquire with PRT-i to see if your credentialing fulfills this pre-requisite). Pre-professional health care students: Currently enrolled health care students from an accredited educational program are eligible for training and certification, but must receive their professional certification prior to being awarded their PRT-c.Sample Agenda
Course Policies and Procedures:
Click here to review our course policies and procedures, e.g., refund, cancellation, etc.
Course Textbook/Materials:We highly recommend you purchase the course textbook Clinical Guide to Positional Release Therapy by Dr. Speicher Powerpoint handouts of lecture and lab materials will be provided.