Lower Quarter PRT Course
- 10/12/19 Sat 8:00am - 4:00pm
- 10/13/19 Sun 8:00am - 12:00pm
Lower Quarter PRT
- Learn a gentle approach to releasing trigger points causing painful conditions seen in the lower extremity with PRT-i®. Positional Release Therapy (PRT) is easy on the clinician, time saving, and comfortable for the patients/clients.
- We'll address problematic conditions such as plantar fasciitis, iliotibial band friction syndrome, patellar tendinitis, and many others.
- We'll cover topics such as neuroscience, pain theories, and biomechanics to better understand trigger points and the application of PRT.
- Learn advanced palpation techniques, advanced biomechanical assessments, and myofascial scanning evaluations to increase your efficiency and precision with your evaluation and treatment.
- Finally, learn how to integrate PRT into your practice and generate a comprehensive plan of care.
- Licensed or nationally certified health care practitioner, e.g., LMT, ATC, PT, DO, MD, PA, RN, DC, PTA (if you are not on this list, please inquire with PRT-i® to see if your credentialing fulfills this pre-requisite).
- Pre-professional health care students: Currently enrolled health care students from an accredited educational program are eligible for training and certification, but must receive their professional certification prior to being awarded their PRT-c®.
Course Policies and Procedures:
Click here to review our course policies and procedures, e.g., refund, cancellation, etc.
Course Textbook/Materials:We highly recommend you purchase the course textbook or e-book for the course, but it is not required. You will receive a discount if you register as a HK Rewards Member.