Lower Quarter Positional Release Therapy
2000 Porterfield Way Unit M, Upland, CA 91786, USA
- 8/3/19 Sat 8:00am - 5:00pm
- 8/4/19 Sun 8:00am - 2:00pm
Lower Quarter PRT
In this session:
- Individual will learn upper quarter PRT techniques and clinical approaches to specific pathological conditions are addressed, such as impingement syndrome, bicep tendonitis and others.
- Course attendees also receive a comprehensive overview of surface anatomy coupled with one-to-one instruction on how to appropriately palpate tender points and trigger points to enable the treatment of them with positional release therapy as well as instruction on how to perform a myofascial scanning evaluation.
- Course attendees also receive basic instruction on upper extremity biomechanical influences that can serve as myofascial restriction triggers.
Licensed or nationally certified health care practitioner, e.g., LMT, ATC, PT, DO, MD, PA, RN, DC, PTA (if you are not on this list, please inquire with PRT-i® to see if your credentialing fulfills this pre-requisite). Pre-professional health care students: Currently enrolled health care students from an accredited educational program are eligible for training and certification, but must receive their professional certification prior to being awarded their PRT-c®.Sample Agenda
Course Policies and Procedures:
Click here to review our course policies and procedures, e.g., refund, cancellation, etc.
Course Textbook/Materials:We highly recommend you purchase the course textbook or e-book for the course, but it is not required. You will receive a discount if you register as a HK Rewards Member. CLICK HERE to register and purchase the textbook.