Cranial PRT Course
- 11/2/19 Sat 8:00am - 4:00pm
- 11/3/19 Sun 8:00am - 12:00pm
In this session, you will:
- Learn cranial PRT techniques and clinical approaches to specific pathological conditions such as: post concussive syndrome, migraine, TMJ, and others
- receive a comprehensive overview of surface anatomy coupled with one-to-one instruction on how to appropriately palpate tender points and trigger points
- receive instruction on how to perform a myofascial scanning evaluation
- Licensed or nationally certified health care practitioner, e.g., LMT, ATC, PT, DO, MD, PA, RN, DC, PTA (if you are not on this list, please inquire with PRT-i® to see if your credentialing fulfills this pre-requisite).
- Pre-professional health care students: Currently enrolled health care students from an accredited educational program are eligible for training and certification, but must receive their professional certification prior to being awarded their PRT-c®.
Course Policies and Procedures:
Click here to review our course policies and procedures, e.g., refund, cancellation, etc.
Course Textbook/Materials:We highly recommend you purchase the course textbook or e-book for the course, but it is not required. You will receive a discount if you register as a HK Rewards Member. CLICK BELOW to register and purchase the textbook.