Facilitated Positional Release Advanced Course
In this advanced course, participants will:
- learn muscle energy and joint mobilization techniques coupled with traditional PRT techniques to treat neurological and musculoskeletal conditions such as low back pain, mechanical neck pain, FAIs, Tennis Elbow and more
- receive hands-on instruction of how to accurately palpate anatomical structures that possess tender and trigger points
- learn how to perform and myofascial and scanning session
- (Pre-requisite: Lower, Upper, or Spine and Pelvis Session)
- 10.5 CE eligible for PT, PTA, AT, LMT and other health care providers.