Upper Quarter PRT Course
- 6/8/19 Sat 8:00am - 4:00pm
- 6/9/19 Sun 8:00am - 12:00pm
Upper Quarter PRT
- Individual will learn upper quarter PRT techniques and clinical approaches to specific pathological conditions are addressed, such as impingement syndrome, bicep tendonitis and others.
- Course attendees also receive a comprehensive overview of surface anatomy coupled with one-to-one instruction on how to appropriately palpate tender points and trigger points to enable the treatment of them with positional release therapy as well as instruction on how to perform a myofascial scanning evaluation.
- Course attendees also receive basic instruction on upper extremity biomechanical influences that can serve as myofascial restriction triggers.
- Licensed or nationally certified health care practitioner, e.g., LMT, ATC, PT, DO, MD, PA, RN, DC, PTA (if you are not on this list, please inquire with PRT-i® to see if your credentialing fulfills this pre-requisite).
- Pre-professional health care students: Currently enrolled health care students from an accredited educational program are eligible for training and certification, but must receive their professional certification prior to being awarded their PRT-c®.
Course Policies and Procedures:
Click here to review our course policies and procedures, e.g., refund, cancellation, etc.
Course Textbook/Materials:We highly recommend you purchase the course textbook or e-book for the course, but it is not required. You will receive a discount if you register as a HK Rewards Member.