Spine and Pelvis Positional Release Therapy Course Oklahoma State University
- 7/21/18 Sat 8:00am - 4:00pm
- 7/22/18 Sun 8:00am - 12:00pm
Lower Quarter PRT
Saturday - July 21st (at 8 am - 4 pm) and Sunday - July 22nd (at 8 am-12 pm)
- Learn a gentle approach to releasing trigger points causing painful conditions seen in the lower extremity with PRT-i®. Positional Release Therapy (PRT) is easy on the clinician, time saving, and comfortable for the patients/clients.
- We'll address problematic conditions such as plantar fasciitis, iliotibial band friction syndrome, patellar tendinitis, and many others.
- We'll cover topics such as neuroscience, pain theories, and biomechanics to better understand trigger points and the application of PRT.
- Learn advanced palpation techniques, advanced biomechanical assessments, and myofascial scanning evaluations to increase your efficiency and precision with your evaluation and treatment.
- Finally, learn how to integrate PRT into your practice and generate a comprehensive plan of care.
Course is offered to:
- Licensed or nationally certified healthcare professionals, e.g., LMT, ATC, PT, DO, MD, PA, RN, DC, PTA, OT, OTA
- Pre-professional health care students: Currently enrolled health care students from an accredited educational program are eligible for training and certification
- PRT-c® Certification/Credentials will be awarded once student is a licensed healthcare professional.
- If your credentials aren't listed, reach out to us at PRT-i.com or email us at info@PRT-i.com and we'll be happy to help.
- 10.5 CEUs eligible for PT, PTA, OT, LMT and ATC of which are 6.0 EBP
- Must wear appropriate lab clothes for palpation and access to the lower extremity (hip to foot).
Course Policies and Procedures:
Click here to review our course policies and procedures, e.g., refund, cancellation, etc.